To claim a warranty we need to have the defect product.
Please return your product to: Soulcycle BMX shop, Valschermkade 16, 1059 CD, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Or drop it off in our shop at the Weteringschans. Without the original product we cannot process your warranty claim. When a warranty is approved, the product will be replaced with the original product when this is in stock or available. When this is not the case the product will be replaced with a similar product.
The responsibility of Soulcycle is only to repair or replace the product that is covered by warranty. All other costs are for the owner of the product.
Before asking for a warranty replacement please check the warranty policy of the manufacturer and the points stated below. This to avoid disappointment and misunderstandings.
• The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or neglect.
• Bent or dent parts are not covered by warranty.
• Modifications of any kind on any part will automatically disable your warranty.
• Standard warranty is valid for 90 days after your date of purchase, after this period every warranty must be inspected by the manufacturer first.
• Lifetime warranty? Certain brands offer a lifetime warranty on their products. Please note that there is a difference between ‘life time warranty’ and ‘life time warranty on manufacturer defects and workmanship’.
• When your product came with a warranty card from the manufacturer please add this card to your warranty claim.
• When you are not the first owner then please check with the manufacturer if the warranty covers 2nd hand products before asking for warranty.
• Items such as tires, grips, brake pads and –cables are NOT covered by warranty.
• Loose ball bearings are NOT covered by warranty.
NOTICE: RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHIN YOUR ABILITIES.
Soulcycle recommends that you never ride your bicycle without a helmet and the appropriate safety gear. We also recommended that you always inspect your bike before and after riding for any signs of cracks, bends or other possible problems. Soulcycle will not and cannot be held responsible for any injuries that may be caused by products bought at Soulcycle.